Friday, January 7, 2011

Updating....

Wow. I haven't updated in 5 months. I am the worst blogger ever. Of course I've kept busy during the past 5 months, but I haven't been updating like a good blogger should. This image to the left is one of my graphic design assignments. I struggled a lot in that class mainly because digital media isn't really my strong point...and I don't know a whole lot about graphic design.
Anywho. The main point of this assignment was to create a poster to spread awareness on your chosen subject and non-profit organization. My subject was child abduction and I chose to work with Voice For The Children Inc.
My process was very simple. I did about 20 sketches before I came up with the final comp. I did a basic sketch, scanned in the sketch and did all the painting in photoshop.I had a lot of fun with this project and I can honestly say I'm happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment