Monday, May 17, 2010

Finals Week


Well. It's that time again. Time to get 0-4 hours of sleep every night for a week until all your projects are finished. I had a great semester though, I learned a lot from all my classes. Here's a new painting I did about 4 days ago. It took me approximately 6 hours to paint. I used acrylic on cold press illustration board. I've got more paintings I should be posting but...we'll get to that some other time. Now to continue working until Thursday.......

I've decided the first thing I'll do once summer hits is have a glass of wine and sleep for 2 days straight. Well, probably not the latter, but that would be nice.





2 comments:

  1. I think pictorial bg is your thing. I love the setting. I'm sure your final came out good. It was looking pretty sweet last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks celina!! good luck with your paintings, i'll see you tomorrow haha :)

    ReplyDelete